K-12 Services to Elevate Accountability and Evaluation
Hanover Research’s District Administration Practice collaborates with over 220 local school districts, regional education agencies, charter networks, private, independent schools, state education agencies, and educational service providers across the U.S. We offer a wide variety of K-12 education research support services to our partners at a fixed, affordable annual cost. Hanover’s education market research services include program evaluations, surveys, data mining and analysis, peer benchmarking, best practices, and literature reviews on both curricular and operational topics.
Hanover‘s flexible education market research solution helps our clients meet their immediate challenges and achieve an array of strategic objectives. We tailor our research to the individual needs of our clients, including:
- Measuring and reporting on progress toward academic and operational strategies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of programs
- Increasing student achievement and graduation rates
- Fulfilling evaluation and assessment goals
- Ensuring data quality and accountability
- Improving teacher instruction, satisfaction, and professional development
- Determining efficiencies and identifying effective practices
- Identifying optimal staffing and administrative patterns
- Implementing innovative technology and learning
- Peer benchmarking
- Understanding and addressing community perceptions
Learn more about our capabilities.