Grant Solutions for K-12 support your external funding needs from prospecting private, state, and federal opportunities to program feedback and full proposal development
We help you answer key questions:
- How can we secure funding for key initiatives and scaling successful programs?
- How can my staff author more competitive proposals?
- How can we improve our current grantseeking strategy?
- Which grants should we pursue based on current district metrics and relationships?
- Which grants are our peer districts securing?
- How can my institution craft grant proposals?
We will customize an approach for you that leverages the expertise of our team and employs a comprehensive, mixed-methods strategy to support your goals
Supports the development of organizational capacity to pursue and manage grant funding through training, strategic assessment, and benchmarking.
Supports client-led grant proposal projects by providing review and revision services designed to ensure the strongest possible proposals are submitted.
Identifies and evaluates grant opportunities aligned to district projects and funding needs while facilitating planning through funded project research and forecasting.
Leads proposal production projects as primary writer in close coordination with district teams developing iterative narrative drafts over a designed timeline towards a polished submission.
Facilitates the assessment and development of competitive project concepts, helping clients to navigate funder requirements and build relationships prior to completing submissions.