We are proud to launch our second annual K-12 Education Market Leadership Report: a consolidated resource for K-12 administrators to reflect on the top trending research of 2014, plan ahead for 2015, and explore how peers have implemented high-impact research.
This interactive report includes:
- Trends from our top research requests of 2014;
- Maps outlining the nationwide adoption status of the Common Core State Standards;
- Interactive frameworks to guide the school improvement planning process;
- Case studies outlining how peers improved college and career readiness programming and used survey feedback to enhance summer school programming; and
- Announcements about Hanover’s continuous improvement efforts, including our comprehensive suite of program evaluation resources.