Higher education leaders have an opportunity to reflect on the unprecedented challenges of 2020 and leverage lessons learned as a catalyst to introduce new strategies that drive student recruitment and success, ensure financial sustainability, and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Hanover’s 2021 Trends in Higher Education Report summarizes emerging trends and offers recommendations in areas like:
- Student & employer demands that will shape academic programming in the future
- Best practices in developing resilient enrollment strategies
- Successful strategies for building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive campus
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify the optimal tuition price point
- New alternative revenue strategies to support institutional financial health
- Developing your unique institutional value proposition and marketing the virtual campus
Download the report to address the prominent challenges facing institutions during the 2021-2022 academic year.