As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, K-12 education leaders face challenges in transitioning courses to online learning, communicating effectively with key stakeholders, maintaining support services, and more. To help leaders address these challenges, we created this Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions report, answering the top questions being asked at this time.
Download the report for key answers on:
- How school governance is changing during this crisis
- Best practices in communicating effectively with students, parents, and faculty/staff
- Maintaining student and staff support services
- Approaching the challenges of online learning within an equity framework
- Planning for the end of the school year and how lessons learned from the crisis could shape future district operations
Download the report today!
Stay up-to-date on COVID-19’s impact with our Resource Center for K-12 Education