To keep pace with the evolving customer, organizations need to know whom to target, what influences their decisions, and how to reach them. Customer segmentation—breaking an audience into groups of customers with similar characteristics and preferences—helps achieve this, driving revenue and sales, increasing bottom lines, and promoting higher open and click rates.
While successful customer segmentation can support organizations in forging relationships with their audience, effectively segmenting customers can be a complex challenge. This guide, the Customer Segmentation Guidebook, discusses:
- The value of customer segmentation
- How customer segmentation drives revenue and sales
- Valuable approaches to measuring customer segmentation
- How to compile customer segmentation results into concise, detailed profiles
- Next steps for integrating customer segmentation results into on-going strategy discussions
Download the Customer Segmentation Guidebook now!