With enrollments continuing their years-long decline, administrators must implement a cross-departmental approach in order to achieve enrollment targets.
By leveraging the unique strengths of each department, institutions can holistically address the various contributors of enrollment decline. Our report, Drive Your Enrollment Strategy with Cross-Departmental Collaboration, outlines how departments beyond enrollment can contribute by optimizing academic programs and tuition/aid structures, communicating institutional value and alumni success, and improving student engagement and retention.
Download the eBook to learn how:
- Enrollment departments can optimize the enrollment funnel and appeal to new student segments
- Academic Affairs can attract students and deliver value with high-demand programs
- Marketing can build and communicate a unique value proposition
- Alumni Affairs can highlight post-graduate outcomes
- Student Affairs can implement strategies that engage and retain students
- Finance can align tuition and aid structures to prospective student needs
Download the eBook today!