While the transition to distance learning has been challenging for students, many educators are also struggling with adjusting to a new learning environment.
In this brief, we discuss five tips to help teachers adjust to—and succeed in—a distance learning environment.
Download the brief to learn how teachers can succeed in distance learning by:
- Acknowledging the challenges of distance learning
- Understanding the obstacles facing students and their families
- Communicating expectations clearly
- Facilitating interactions with and collaboration between students
- Engaging in continuous improvement efforts
Download the brief today!