Establishing a safe and secure school climate not only improves your effectiveness in responding to potential threats, but can also reduce student disciplinary infractions, improve social-emotional outcomes, and increase feelings of safety and security from all school stakeholders.
Assessing your school safety and security measures is vital to understand which practices are keeping your students safe and where you should invest in new security resources. Our guide, the School Safety and Security Audit Framework, helps you determine if your safety infrastructure:
- Reduces student disciplinary infractions
- Improves social-emotional outcomes
- Promotes feelings of safety and security from school stakeholders
- Includes comprehensive building safety and security plans
- Adequately trains personnel to execute safety plans and provides the right equipment and infrastructure to do so
Download the School Safety and Security Audit Framework now!