Now more than ever, it’s critical for organizations to clearly define and aggressively differentiate their unique value proposition, as well as shore up customer loyalty and become more nimble and adaptable. Brand measurement can help achieve these goals by providing insights into how an organization’s brand, independent of its products or other characteristics, drives revenue and supports growth opportunities. As global markets have been disrupted by COVID-19, these insights are invaluable to companies as they seek to retain customers, protect revenue, and strategically grow and enter new markets.
To help organizations understand how to most effectively pursue brand measurement, Hanover Research surveyed the attitudes, behaviors, and preferences of executives across B2B, B2C, and B2B2C organizations, bringing you the State of Brand Measurement report. Our research shows that, while 94% of companies conduct some type of brand measurement, organizations can reap even more benefits by pursuing Brand Equity research—a commonly overlooked, but increasingly valuable type of brand research.
Download the report to learn:
- The value organizations derive from brand measurement efforts
- The types and scale of research conducted and associated use cases
- Top challenges organizations encounter in this research
- The future of brand measurement, including the impacts of COVID-19
- About Brand Equity: an underused, highly valuable form of brand measurement
Download the report today!