Gain insight into the five biggest trends impacting B2B companies in 2018 and learn how savvy companies adapt to a rapidly shifting landscape
Dramatic changes are hitting B2B organizations: a shift to eCommerce, the rise of the Millennial decision-maker, and the advent of the Maker Movement and the Internet of Things have shifted the way companies make, distribute, and sell their offerings.
The Trends in B2B Marketing: 2018 report unpacks the issues confronting B2B companies and highlights how savvy organizations use market intelligence and analytics to get ahead of a rapidly changing market, foster innovation, and drive growth.
Based on an analysis of more than 700 research studies conducted in 2017, the report will reveal:
- Why B2B eCommerce is the next frontier – and how to get ahead of B2C market infiltration
- How to adjust sales strategies to target the Millennial decisionmaker
- Why you should incorporate B2C tactics into your marketing strategy
- What the Maker Movement means for innovation in manufacturing and product development
- How to harness the Internet of Things (IoT) in your supply chain to optimize operational efficiency and revenue
Download the Trends in B2B Marketing: 2018 report today!