Trends in Consumer Marketing: 2018
Gain insight into the five biggest trends impacting brands in 2018 and learn how savvy companies adapt to stand out in a crowded market
More than half a decade into the Age of the Customer, consumer-facing brands continue to face challenges and opportunities brought on by a radical shift in customer expectations and a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The Trends in Consumer Marketing: 2018 report unpacks the issues confronting B2C companies and highlights how savvy brands use market intelligence and analytics to get ahead of a rapidly changing market, delight and retain customers, and drive growth.
Based on an analysis of more than 500 research studies conducted in 2017, the report will reveal:
- How B2C brands are taking B2B Ecommerce by storm
- Why Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and real-time behavior tracking are driving new opportunities to measure consumer engagement
- Experiential marketing tactics will be the most effective in reaching Millennials and Gen Z
- Why socially-responsible products are here to stay
- How retailers are leveraging in-store tracking to optimize sales
Download the Trends in Consumer Marketing: 2018 report today!