Higher Education: A New & Complex Landscape
Higher education institutions face a unique mix of challenges and market demands. They must overcome continuing resource constraints including falling enrollment, reduced funding, and shrinking donor lists. At the same time, they are expected to push the digital horizon with improved online course experiences, more creative digital fundraising campaigns, and authentic, Generation Z-friendly marketing experiences. As a result, higher education institutions must navigate a new and uncharted educational landscape in 2018.
Based on approximately 1,000 higher education research projects completed by Hanover in 2017, the report will give you insight into:
- How to navigate declining enrollments to maintain headcount and protect financial viability
- Why the rise of online programming has resulted in increased student expectations
- How to effectively communicate the value of higher education to a skeptical applicant pool
- What factors matter most to Gen Z-ers when selecting a higher education institution and which online technologies most effectively reach them
- How to reboot tuition strategies and expand your donor base
PLUS: A diagnostic guide to responding to politically charged campus tensions in 2018.
Download the Trends in Higher Education: 2018 report now!