As we adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic and progress toward a ‘new normal’ globally, the overall outlook for higher education in the United States is increasingly positive. Nonetheless, a degree of uncertainty persists with respect to admitted students’ current perceptions, their immediate plans for higher education, and the factors that most influence those plans.
In this webinar, a panel of enrollment management experts unpack the key challenges and opportunities around the admit class of 2021 and share results from our survey of 750 admitted students (you can find the full survey results below). Watch this webinar to explore:
- The Fall 2021 admissions outlook and trends including popular program types and formats
- Factors driving uncertainty in students’ enrollment plans
- The evolving role of online learning
- The pandemic’s impact on international student enrollment
- What students need to feel safe on campus from vaccines to mask mandates
Download the recording today!
Total Runtime: 56:16
To assist colleges and universities in their planning efforts for the upcoming academic year and beyond, Hanover Research conducted a nationwide survey of students who have been admitted to a college or university for fall 2021.
Hanover’s National Admitted Student Survey report shares insights into:
- Changing perceptions of graduate and undergraduate programs
- Student preferences for online vs. in-person learning options
- Safety measures that matter for the student experience
- Value and importance of mental health services available