Amid this shifting landscape, institutions must be prepared to face new challenges. Hanover Research presents a review of our 2021 Trends in Higher Education report where we reveal how institutional administrators can employ new enrollment tactics, focus their program offerings, and update their strategic plans. We highlight new sources of revenue, examine new enrollment and retention models, and explain how institutions should evolve their marketing strategies in the upcoming year.
Panelists include members of Hanover Research’s Higher Education Research Team:
- Fox Troilo, Ph.D. – Managing Director, Higher Education Research Advisory Team
- Denton DeSotel, M.Ed. – Senior Research Advisor, Higher Education
- Amy Kurfist, Ph.D. – Research Advisor, Higher Education
- Michael Rodgers, Ph.D. – Research Advisor, Higher Education
Download the recording today!
Total Runtime: 51:06
Hanover’s 2021 Trends in Higher Education report summarizes emerging trends and offers recommendations in areas like:
- Student & employer demands that will shape academic programming in the future
- Best practices in developing resilient enrollment strategies
- Successful strategies for building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive campus
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify the optimal tuition price point
- New alternative revenue strategies to support institutional financial health
- Developing your unique institutional value proposition and marketing the virtual campus