In this town hall, Hanover convened an esteemed panel of vice presidents to discuss how they approach cross-departmental collaboration and the interconnected nature of persistence, enrollment, and programming. This conversation centered around innovative ideas and leveraging data to adapt wrap-around services to community needs, recruit and serve new populations of students, and incorporate hybrid models into traditional course structure.
- Dr. Jennifer Kalfsbeek-Goetz — Vice President of Academic Affairs and Student Learning, Ventura College (CA)
- Dr. Mary Clark — Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness, Accreditation and Research and Institutional Research Effectiveness & Planning, Polk State College (FL)
- Mr. Julio Vargas-Essex — Vice President of Student Success, North Hennepin Community College (MN)
- Dr. Amy Kurfist — Higher Education Research Advisor, Hanover Research (NY)
- Mr. Mason Grist — Director of Higher Education, Hanover Research (VA)
Download the recording today!
(total runtime: 56:28)