On May 25th, Hanover teamed up with an expert panel to discuss how B2C brands can leverage the changing environment. With detailed insights from our “Trends in Shifting Consumer Behavior” report, we outline how B2C brands can identify opportunities to capture market share, develop a deeper understanding of consumers using data, retain current consumers, and use direct customer insight to drive product development efforts.
• Shon Pagel – Director of Brand and Marketing, Sauer Brands
• Amy Lambert – Director of Marketing and CRM, Jewelry Television
• Beth Barrett – Managing Director, Hanover Research
• John Roberts – Independent Researcher and Facilitator
Download the recording today!
Total Runtime: 01:08:54
42% of consumers said they spent time during the pandemic re-evaluating what they want from a brand or product. Is your brand adapting to meet the rapidly shifting needs and preferences of consumers?
To help B2C brands leverage the changing environment, Hanover surveyed consumers and B2C marketing leaders for our 2021 Trends in Shifting Consumer Behavior report to learn how brands can:
- Identify opportunities to capture market share
- Develop a deeper understanding of consumers using data
- Retain current consumers
- Use direct customer insight to drive product development efforts